Brecon Guest Accommodation
Brecon Guest Accommodation is a late Edwardian house with uninterrupted views over Seaford Head and the Golf Course.
We extend a warm welcome and offer:
- well appointed ensuite rooms
- a wide choice of breakfasts including full English, continental and vegetarian. When possible we use free range, organic and local produce
- single room including breakfast £45 per night.
- double room including breakfast £65 per night.
- family room - contact us for price
- happy to facilitate early starts
- easy parking
- tea and coffee facilities in rooms
- wi-fi available
Also available "Little Brecon" spacious cottage, sleeps 6, well appointed with amazing views. Please contact for a price
For more information please contact:
Jacki and Robert Cromwell
"Brecon" 12a Chyngton Road
Seaford BN25 4HH
Tel: 01323 892911 or 07805510668